Training the next generation of digital content creators
Live Mag is looking for 10 aspirant content creators to join our exciting 12 week training programme , based in Melville, Jo’burg.
What the programme is about
This training programme will upskill young people in content creation through writing, photography, video production and social media. Included in the training are workshops in SEO and Google Analytics. The aim of the programme is to get young people job-ready for a future in the competitive digital industries.
During the 12 weeks, our trainees will work one-on-one with experienced mentors.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for bloggers, writers, Instagrammers, YouTubers, avid social media users. If you are not a graduate, but have a body of work that demonstrates your love and passion for digital content creation (a blog, on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter), we encourage you to apply.
All participants are offered:
- Mentoring by leading industry professionals
- Multimedia storytelling skills (writing, photography, videography, social media)
- Workshops on SEO, social media and blogging
- Career placement opportunities
- Effective storytelling workshops from inception to completion (including how to pitch, find stories, research, contact building etc)
- The chance to network with the industry’s best
To apply, fill in the Google Form here
Deadline for applications: 13 February 2019
Programme start date: 4 March 2019
If you have any questions, you can email Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Apply for Live Mag’s digital content creators training programme appeared first on Live Mag.